TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Elite Fireworks's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Elite Fireworks's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Elite Fireworks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Elite Fireworks's web site are provided "as is". Elite Fireworks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Elite Fireworks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Elite Fireworks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Elite Fireworks's Internet site, even if Elite Fireworks or a Elite Fireworks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Elite Fireworks's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Elite Fireworks does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Elite Fireworks may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Elite Fireworks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Elite Fireworks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Elite Fireworks of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Elite Fireworks's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Collection of Information
- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: (832) 212- 6325
10. Shipping Policy
All shipments of fireworks are federally regulated and will be shipped only by federally approved means. Currently we do not ship retail fireworks to consumers due to the federal law in our area. Elite Fireworks is a retailer store that sells via the internet to consumers, as well as in person at all of our stores and stand locations . Elite Fireworks assumes no liability as to misuse, illegal sale or transportation by the purchaser. All fireworks are sold on the premise that they will be used or sold in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Any dispute arising will be litigated in Houston,Texas.
11. Online Orders
Customer orders that are placed online may only be picked up at our warehouse location. All retail orders will be prepped for pick up, when coming to pick up the fireworks you must show some sort of identification that you are of age and you are the person who purchased the fireworks. We do not ship the fireworks. The only period of time that our customers are allowed to pick up there fireworks is during our State and County sales period. If you do not pick up your firework within the sale period we will fully return your money back but will charge you a handling fee since we packed the order ready for you to pick up.
12. Pricing Terms and Conditions
These pricing terms of conditions are offered by Elite Fireworks LLC.., a company that is runs pricing for both Elite Fireworks Supecenter and Elite Fireworks (Stands) under the laws of Texas and having its principle place of business at 4203 Greenhouse Rd. Houston, TX 77084.
Pricing between our online store, Elite Fireworks Supercenter and our stands can vary. Pricing between the three is known to be different from one another since we tend to run different specials for all three business platforms.
- Pricing Difference
- The online store pricing are very similar to that of our warehouse and stand location. However prices shown here do not reflect the exact price at our warehouse and stand locations. We sometimes will run special offers in all of the three business platforms or maybe just one of them so we can't use the pricing that you see on our website as the fix price for the three business platforms. Prices may also vary from one location to the other and that includes warehouse or stand pricing. If there is a pricing issue we reserve al rights in correcting the issued price if we notice that there could be an error.
- Fees and Payment For Purchased Services/ Items
- You shall pay all fees specified in all Order Forms. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Order Form. Fees include things such as ordering your fireworks online and deciding to not pick up your fireworks and not informing us of the cancelation. As stated earlier if that happens we will refund your transaction and will only charge you a handling fee.
- Invoicing and Payment
- You will provide Elite Fireworks with valid and updated credit card information, or with a valid purchase order or alternative document reasonably acceptable to Elite Fireworks. If you provide credit card information, you authorize Elite Fireworks to charge such credit card for all Services listed in the Order Form for the initial purchase term and any term(s) entered into in accordance with the provisions as set out in the Terms of Service.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, Elite Fireworks's products do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments of any nature, including but not limited to value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes, assessable by any local, state, provincial, federal or foreign jurisdiction (collectively, “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with Your purchases hereunder.
THE BONUS CHART APPLY ONLY TO REGULAR PRICE ITEMS. If a product is on special it will not count towards the total bonus.
NO LIMITS ON QUANTITY OF PURCHASE. QUALIFYING PURCHASES ARE BEFORE TAX. See sales associate in store for complete details on the offer. Quantities are limited on Bonus Program items. We reserve the right to substitute items with the previous bonus category in the case of an outage occurs for your price purchases. If we are out of Bonus items, the chart is not valid for the rest of the sale season. We make an effort to provide accurate information but reserve the right to correct typographical or pricing error should they occur. VALID IN ELITE FIREWORKS SUPERCENTER ONLY. Bonus Program not valid in stands or combine with any special pricing items. Void where prohibited by law. If one pursue legal matter for feeling cheated from our program, such reason will not be valid in court because of such program is design to be as a gift to our customers and is not part of the the sale.
We provide discounts to offer of 10% off to all police, firefighter and military personals at all of our locations with a valid form of ID. If a person qualifies for multiple discounts we do not stack discounts but that personal will have the option of choosing between the discounts.
Our giveaways is a way of us showing our customers our appreciation for business. Every season we giveaway many different prices including but not limited to fireworks or cash awards. If one questions the legitimacy of our giveaways in court we will provide all the evidence need to show prove of such thing starting from a the year of 2013, as that was the year we begin such giveaway.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that our company is protected and maintained accordingly by the law. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be updated on this post.