FireFly II Wireless Firing Module
• 1 Firing module
• 8 One-meter reusable connection cables with igniter clips
• 7 Three-meter reusable connection cables with igniter clips
• Module size: W22 cm x L22 cm x H18 cm
• Module Weight: 3.5 pounds (without batteries)
• Module requires 8 D alkaline batteries - not included
• Module is compatible with iPhone 6 and above, iPad (third generation and above), iPad Mini (all generations), iPad Air (all generations), and iPod Touch (fifth generation and above), as well as the Samsung S6 and above, Samsung Note 2 and above, LG Optimus G and above, and the Nexus 4 and above.
*UPS Ground Shipping (4- 10 business days).
Product Usage Tips
- Download the app, import your music, and begin designing your show. In Show Designer mode, a product catalog provides fuse and effect times for recommended products. If you want more control on firing times, manual mode allows you to launch fireworks individually with the press of a button.
- Read each firework’s package to ensure proper distance from other fireworks. If the product emits showers of sparks, for example, it could ignite other products. Use the 3-meter cable to ensure adequate spacing.
- Space your fireworks on a level, flat surface. Once you have your final placement, be sure the module is powered OFF and connect the product fuses to the FireFly clip with the module. The fuse should make connection with the heating coil. If the fuse is short or bent, consider using a small piece of tape to secure it.
- Turn FireFly on and check that the red/green lights are illuminated and the fuses are securely connected. Don’t move the fireworks once the fuse has been connected to ensure the fuse stays secure in the FireFly Clip.
- Test your show to ensure the cues sync to your song and the module lights illuminate at cue placement.
- Ensure you have Bluetooth® connectivity (effective distance 30-100 feet, depending on your device) then launch your show. The show will download to the module, so once it begins you can safely join your guests and enjoy your masterpiece.
- Use the Emergency Stop feature if needed. You must be paired to Bluetooth® to achieve this. Do not approach the show if it doesn’t seem safe.
- After each show, hose down the fireworks (but not the module) to eliminate the risk of fire.
- Before starting the next show, clean the FireFly Clip heating coil by opening the clip and firing on manual mode with no fuse. If more significant debris is present, use a soft brush or cotton swab and alcohol to gently clean around the heating coil.
Product Safety Tips
- Never try to reattach an igniter clip to a fuse while other items are connected or FireFly is on.
- When reattaching a fuse, do not stand with your head bent over the firework. Squat down and reattach the fuse with outstretched arms.
- Before disconnecting any wires from the module, make sure all items have fired and that Firefly is turned OFF.